Saturday, July 07, 2007

777ULTRABLISSOUT777




Hey. What's up.

Sooo, a little recap on today. I wasn't rocking a powdery white tuxedo and top hat combo...I didn't have some stunning fem dressed in victorian garb at my side...there was no gigantic lake nestled high in the clouds...it wasn't filled with cream soda and giant sherbert mounds...and we definitely didn't get to peddle around it in a little foot powered watercraft shaped like a swan, giddy with the majesty of it all.

Instead it was grey outside all day and now I have to go and play "party like a rockstar" for a bunch of people that don't actually like music...just collective acknowledgement.

:/



Fuck. I actually gotta get going.

Ok then, well I'll post the new Scumcast! I recorded tomorrow(ish). Here's a good jam for today.

Dondolo- Fluffy Angel

No comments: