Monday, April 17, 2006

Is this thing on?

Yo Scallywag, Drop that JJ fad beat...

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket



You got barrels? I got some fun/
You got free time? I got a ton/
Cause my shits Fatter than Chow-yun/
its THE SU-SUPERSONIC CUMBERBUN

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

You want PC? Go see a nun/
You want VD's? Then I'm the one/
You already been told that it's time to go dumb/
So here's THE SUPERSONIC CUMBERBUN bun bun bun...

Ok. Really good intro. Definately on track. Moving right along.

Sooo yeah...welcome to my place where I point at things for you to click on and say things. As you can see, It's the best one of these things ever, and the only one you should look at unless I give up on it in a week. But assuming I don't (I'm a big fan of fruitless endeavors and misdirected potential), the idea, as usual, is to go out and pillage the ultraverse for tidbits and other detritus and then come back here and nail these findings to my little plot of the digital landscape. Basically, just some rummaging about so I can piece together a little patchwork microcosm of novelty to share with you (and all I ask for in exchange is an emphatic "hooray").

Most likely there'll be an emphasis on all things aural. There'll probably be some mixes and audio clips and reviews and recomendos, wedged between some sort of bevy of hilarity and oddballatics, and it'll probably be all tangled up in ADD-riddled tangents. I dunno, depends how I feel. The only thing I'm sure of thus far is some very unprofessional self promotionalisms. For starters, I'll be posting a gangsters-in-space / sleepy time combo for your listening pleasure very shortly so be prepared to scratch your head and look around quizzically...you've been warned...

Confused? Me too. Hmm...ok, I just thought of a good allegory for what I think it is I might be getting at. Pretend I'm pitching you the idea for Muppet Babies (child like sense of wonder, re-imagining reality cuz shit's boring, throwing in clips and references from other sources, etc). Only you also are fully aware that Beaker is an inarticulate spazmatic because his head is horribly misshapen and he's rocking a Bronto-brain. And that he was voiced by Howie Mandel ( Maximum-velocity-hair-Howie, not the new creepy RoboHowie). And that with Bunsen...it's like, uh dude, why are you wearing glasses you don't even have eyes! And that with the rest of the gang it's like, just go ask ANYBODY else, they are the focus of the whole deal so why should I even waste my breath. Everybody already knows that Fozzie, for example, was just a crash course for toddlers in what constitutes a shitty joke, not to mention the blueprint for how to be a cut and dry closet homosexual. I see no reason for me to wax pathetic on the merits of that or other common knowledge at any sort of length.

So yeah, think the down and out adventures of muppet misfits Beaker and Bunsen (actually you can throw some Dark Crystal up in there too) except that this has absolutely nothing to do with the muppet babies (or muppets...or puppets for that matter). We on the same page now? Good, Glad we cleared that up....

Oh yeah,
A sama lama lama lama doo ma see ma nama lama doo ma lama nama
see ma Na ma lama doo ma lama see ma lama see ma doo ma humma

yeah (Yeah) That's it (That's it)

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Hey man, those dancing Ninja Turtles are probably the greatest thing I have ever seen. Keep up the good work.