Friday, April 28, 2006

MORE RANTING DAMMIT!!!!

Not mine though...I'm a leave this shit to the professionals.



Dude is the truth. It may lag a little in parts, but keep watching, he'll get fired up again. CUT THAT BITCH OFF!


Wow, I wish I had a button to ramp myself up like that, this man's brain is like a snowball. Oops, I mean a FUCKING snowball.



This is the end all be all of ranting...her eyes and her smile are the hand's down creepiest shit I've ever seen ever. I saw this a couple days ago and have sworn off tirades and high-horsing because of it ever since.

And even though I was joking on the last post, I figure I should post something that embodies the case FOR weed...






I saw this a long time ago super baked and nearly pissed my pants. This was Pre-Milonakis but the editing job on this is the deal breaker.

Doesn't hit nearly as hard when your not faded as fuck, but still, deep down, a part of me remembers...and that little fat kids mug will forever have a place in my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»